Sign up for our newsletterUseful Cyprus Information Limassol Marina Currency Converter Cyprus Property News
- Cyprus News Round Up
- Americans Dreaming On Opening Varosha In Occupied Cyprus
- Call To Suspend Britain From Commonwealth Over British Expats Frozen Pensions
- Turkey Offers Condolences To Armenia Over Killings
- Cyprus Airways Making Progress
- British Expats Crying Out For A Crematorium In Cyprus
- British Expats May Vote In The European Parliamentary Elections
- Cyprus Paphos Classic Vehicle Club April Update
- Cyprus News Round Up
- A Solution To The Cyprus Problem By The End Of The Year?
- Cyprus - Greece International Family Issues
- British Expats In Australia Continue Frozen Pensions Fight
- Animal Party Cyprus Official Launch Ceremony In Nicosia 27 April 2014
- 14th International Pharos Chamber Music Festival In Cyprus 23 - 31 May 2014
- Surge In British Skin Cancer Victims
Jobs Wanted - Cyprus
People who are looking for work, may place their free listings here, along with a photo. Jobseekers, please inform us of any suspicious behaviour when contacted by potential employers.
People who are looking for work, may place their free listings here, along with a photo.
Jobseekers, please inform us of any suspicious behaviour when contacted by potential employers.
Serb 36, seeking for a job in the Hospitality&Tourism I have previous experience and nice background,also I have STCW 95 certificate. I can work also as recreation and water sports staff.I am cyclists and good swimmer. I speak English, Russian.Details
My Husband and I are looking to relocate to Cyprus and will be seeking work, my career has been been Sales and His career has been Maintenance/Labourer we are both very experienced in our fields with very successful results, looking for a better lifeDetails
Looking for a part-time job 2-3 days/nights a week. Experience in many fields, including administration, IT, restaurants, among others. Multilingual and flexible with hours. Please email me with any vacancies you may have.Details
British man in Peyia seeks full-time/part-time job in office management/administration or similar in Paphos area. Considerable and wide-ranging experience acquired over many years working in the UK Civil Service and most recently in UK charity sectorDetails
english motor/auto technician fully qualified 40 years experience looking for work in cyprus,have lived and worked in cyprus for 3 years up to the crisis,now back in the uk.fully honda trained all certification,also auto air-con f-gas licensed,rotaDetails
We are a couple from Romania and we are looking for work places in Cyprus. The jobs we are looking for are Hotel Receptionist, Waiter or BellBoy for boy and Hotel Maid for girl. For resumes email or call. Thank you.Details